HIDE TRAGOPAN V6 3 DOORS
OUT OF STOCK
This photo-hide is identical to the model Tragopan V6 but has 3 doors instead of only one. It allows to use more accessories at the same time on the tent, for example it is possible to connect two tents together and have an additional room attached to each of the tents at the same time, or have 3 mesh windows for door fixed and benefits from a better visibility on 3 sides of the Hide.
The Tragopan V6 is a hide with rapid deployment system, for the itinerant photographer, for short to half-short session time.
This Hide is made of a waterproof «150D Oxford» polyester, combining lightness with strength. An isotherm PU coating on the fabric helps regulating the temperature inside; reducing several degrees when exposed to the sun, or keeping the warmth inside in winter and gain up to 8 degrees celsius. This coating is also light-proof avoiding the shadow of the photographer to be seen from the outside when the hide is positioned in front of the sun.
This hide has four faces: 3 sides have an access door – made with a silent zipper that can be used from the inside and the outside, and waterproof.
The three other faces have the same structure:
· One main rectangular window which fit the removable sleeves and screens (described below).
· Every main window has a small window sleeve at eye level to survey outside of the hide which can be operated with a thin rope and a stopper. These sleeves can be fixed, open and close silently from the inside.
· A low level opening to allow placement of a tripod leg outside, gaining space inside.
This opening also facilitates taking images at ground level, as well as using a 45° eyepiece scope for digiscoping.
Made of a zip with 4 zippers. The 2 zippers in the middle create the opening for the tripod leg. The one below creates an inverted T shape window at 15 cm above the ground, and the one on the top creates a T shape window which is ideal for a 45° eyepiece scope from a comfortable position.
All the windows have been redesigned to fix the weak points on previous models: waterproofness, and making the windows system silent as opening and close or exchanging the sleeves using silent clips.
The small survey windows with small sleeves that can be opened and closed with a small rope from the inside and are made to give the photographer an improved visibility around the hide.
In addition, this hide has two ventilation windows on the top, which can be closed or opened from inside to create air flow.
Finally, in the inside there is a sewed storage pocket for small items: 25x18cm.
The Hide comes with 4 guy wires and 8 pegs. 4 pegs may be used to fix it to the ground using the webbing strap at the base of each corner, and the additional 4 pegs in case of strong winds to reinforce the stability.
On each side of the hide a total of 4 thin cords are stitched to improve the camouflage by allowing to attach additional natural elements from the environment as leaves, branches, grasses or a camo net.
The Tragopan V6 is delivered with a set of removable windows and sleeves:
· One unit of an opaque rectangular sleeve with a small integrated zipper opening which is ideal for a speedlight or simply for observation. The entire system is fixed by small clips.
· One unit of a mesh rectangular sleeve.
· Four mesh screens with a slot in the middle.
All of the accessories can be attached to the hide with a silent clip system.
Model: Tragopan V6
Period of use: All seasons
· Height: 142cm
· Length: 130cm
· Width: 115cm
Size (inside the carrying bag): 20x68x25cm
Weight: 3,3kg (in its carrying bag and 3,2kg if you opt for the aluminum stakes)
The Hide is delivered with: a carrying bag, an assembly instructions, eight pegs, one unit of an opaque rectangular sleeve, one unit of a mesh sleeve and four units of mesh screens.
The Tragopan V6 has several accessories that can be added to improve the adaptability to the user needs. These accessories have to be purchased separately and are not included with hide:
· Roof canopy for ventilation to avoid condensation inside the hide, also offers protection against the rain to the front of your telephoto lens.
· An additional room including a waterproof ground-floor which covers the entire surface of the tent and the vestibule to allow the user to sleep in the hide or shooting at ground level.
· An awning, which creates an additional storage area behind the tent, or to lay down on the ground without being seen. This awning can also be used as a canopy for the additional room to avoid condensation when overnighting in the hide.
· A mesh sleeve for the door, creating a wider viewing area.
· A connection tunnel, which allows the connection of two hides.